Voice artistry since 2017
Minnehaha Lofts –Telephony in US and Europe – owner Margots Kapacs
Remax – Voice in animated shorts – agent Bob McHale
DPI Productions LLC – Voiceover for televisions show owner Jay Huseby
Success Resources America
North America’s largest personal and business development company.
2016 to Present
August 2018 gained certification in Training from Stage
Edge Studio 2017 and 2018
Voice coaching and classes online and via skype with national coaches and talent
School of Voice 2017 and 2018
Voice coaching, classes, expos both one-on-one and in group settings with national coaches and talent
Improv at HUGE Theater
Board Member of the SouthWest Business Association in Minneapolis
Related Experience in a Nut Shell
- 100 plus hours of supervised voice coaching and several hundred hours of individual practice.
- 50 hours as working talent (not all paid) being the Voice of the outgoing message at several businesses.
- 25 hours as paid working talent in animated shorts for a real estate agent.
- 50 plus hours of stage time of improv both as a student and an occasional performer since 2016.
- Train the Trainer-a 52 hour intensive on presenting from stage.
- Hundreds of hours over the years of face-to-face and phone sales and customer service.
- Plays and forensics competitor since junior high in Junior High, High School, Collage and Community Theater.
- Awarded the Silver Medal in Forensics by the Marathon County Bar Association and lettered in Drama senior year of high school.
- DJ for 3 years at high school radio station. Station coordinator junior and senior years.
- Hundreds of hours in various church choirs over the years.
- 99 hours of Karaoke over the years.
- 99 hours as a Presenter at workshops for the chiropractic clinic and for Evolv Health.
- 50 hours of stage time as an audience participation volunteer for a variety of professional and entertainment events.
- Average of 30 hours weekly for over 12 years speaking while hiring, training, scheduling, and maintaining client and vendor relations.
- 20 hours over the past year collaborating with neighboring business owners to promote, educate and maintain a strong local economy.
Coaches I have worked with
- Michelle Hutchison
- Diana Wilde
- Jason Vogen
- Bruce Purcell
- Gary Groomes
- Heidi Fellner
- Lee Adams
- Joe Lovitt
- Kevin Vandenberg
- Gigi Jensen
- John Wehrman
- Karen Quale
- Tom Larson
- Payton Woodson
- Sarah Jones Larson
- Dave Larson
- Dan Friedman
Nokomis Chiropractic & Wellness
Marketing Coordinator, Office Manager, Patient Liaison, Billing Specialist, Admin Assistant
April 2006 – Present
Office Manager– Administrative Assistant– Billing Specialist–
Patient Liaison– Marketing Coordinator
Office Manager Nokomis Massage & Wellness
Dates 2015 – Present
MN Wellness Alliance
March 2009 – Present
October 2015 – March 2016
One-on-one and group presentations of products
BA Marketing Management – Magna Cum Laude
September 2009 – May 2013
Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly
Feed My Starving Children
“Dana has helped us with our voice recording’ needs for more than 2 years. Dana is very efficient and reliable professional with whom it was easy and rewarding to work with. With great attention to detail and throughout thoughtfulness, her voice recordings are always top quality. When we were faced with some challenges, Dana quickly took initiative to provide available solutions to find best solution easy and fast. She is strongly recommended by us.”
“Dana is an AMAZING voice over talent. her range is outstanding and her ability to go from a so-so take to a fabulous take is second to none. she does not stop until it is perfect!”
Realtor at REMAX Results